Social Work Team Manager - Fostering Team - Knowsley - £44.86 per hour
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Team Manager to join the Fostering Team in Knowsley.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to put their previous experience to good use whilst being surrounded by a strong supportive network of experienced social workers and managers. Furthermore, they will be provided with comprehensive induction, training, help and advice to enable you to reach their full potential.
Benefits as a Team Manager include:
* Effective induction
* Excellent rate of pay
* Reflective Supervision
* Long term contracts available
* Clearly defined Practice Standards and Managers Standards
* Effective and supportive management
* The right technology to undertake your role
* Efficient 'work-life balance' is encouraged
* Flexible/Remote Working
Duties as a Team Manager include:
* To provide a high quality and effective service to respond to the needs of children, young people and families in a timely manner and within statutory guidelines, policies and standards
* To be responsible for the assessment of Special Guardianship Orders, Temporary Approvals under Regulation 24, Connected Persons assessments and the recruitment, training and assessment of foster carers
* Working to models of best practice and actively promoting and adopting integrated approaches for the benefit of children and young people and their families
* To understand and promote the core business of the Lambeth's Safeguarding Children's Board and deliver its priorities
* To provide day to day operational support.
* To ensure all records and data are completed within set deadlines and to a high standard by all staff members
* To supervise social work staff, monitoring progress, timescales and practice standards
* To maintain good communication with the agencies other offices and participate in regional events as required
Requirements as a Team Manager include:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligibility to work in the UK
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.