Forensic Senior Practitioner - Adults Team - Hackney - £32 per hour
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Forensic Senior Practitioner to join the Adults Team for Hackney Council.
In this role as a Social Worker you will work intensely with service users in crisis undertaking assessments in the community and developing plans of care as part of a strong multi-disciplinary team.
Benefits as a Forensic Senior Practitioner include:
* Flexible working available
* Long term contract
* Supportive team and management
* Progression opportunities
Duties as a Forensic Senior Practitioner include:
* Being responsible for managing a complex case load working with people who have mental health problems.
* Completing ongoing comprehensive social care assessments and reports as required from pre-admission to discharge stage.
* Conducting risk assessment and risk management.
* Relevant legislation, policies and procedures.
* Dealing with complex and varied cases.
* Communicating effectively with service users.
* Organising and prioritising workload whilst managing time effectively.
* Working effectively with people at all levels and from other agencies/disciplines
* Commitment to the principles of partnership and of equal opportunities and anti-discriminatory practice.
Requirements as a Forensic Senior Practitioner include:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* A full UK license holder
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.