Social Worker - Permanence Team - Leicestershire - £32 per hour
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced Social Worker to join the Permanence Team in Leicestershire.
The aim of this role is to provide Permanence through identifying and matching children and adopters together. Therefore, the successful Social Worker will be required to take the lead in securing early permanence by taking responsibility for a child's journey to an adoptive placement from the point that adoption is a potential outcome.
Benefits as a Permanence Social Worker include:
* Excellent rate of pay
* Home working
* Training opportunities
* Supportive team management
* Potential for long term placements
Duties as a Permanence Social Worker include:
* Taking the lead for ensuring that the child is fully prepared and that adopters are well supported by providing all relevant paperwork that gives detailed and robust analysis of the child's predicted needs based on their past experiences.
* Taking on the role of allocated Social Worker from the point of Placement Order and supporting children through the process of being matched, introduced and settled into their adoptive families up to the granting of an Adoption order.
* To formulate appropriate plans to meet identified needs and to arrange for the implementation of such plans, in conjunction with other appropriate agencies.
* To ensure that individual professional standards are maintained in line with agreed levels, including full compliance with policy and procedural guidelines and accepting primary responsibility for the level of quality of casework recording.
* To feed back to the Team Manager any problems in relation to the effective provision of services and/or policies.
Requirements as a Permanence Social Worker include:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.