Social Worker - UASC - Leicestershire - £32 per hour
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced Social Worker to join the UASC Team in Leicestershire.
The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Social Work practice in Children's Services.
Benefits as a Social Worker include:
* Niche role
* Excellent rate of pay
* Supportive team management
* Potential for long term placements
* Regular supervision
Duties as a Social Worker include:
* Marketing initiatives for targeted recruitment of such carers, conducting assessments that comply with the Fostering Regulations with the added element of supporting UAS children and young people, and supporting carers post approval, taking account of the specific issues to this group.
* To specifically recruit, assess and support Foster Carers wishing to care for Unaccompanied Asylum-Seeking Children.
* Accountable for all Children & Young People that they are allocated, manage caseload so they provide effective and appropriate services in line with legislation, LSCB and Departmental policies and procedures.
* Attending case review meetings, accepting tasks and activities and attend a range of identified meetings including Core Group Meetings.
* Undertaking social work tasks, ensuring they provide good practice, monitoring their work to ensure statutory requirements are met with regular reporting to the Social Work Manager.
* Ensuring assessments are completed in line with the Framework Assessment.
* Undertaking duties within the scope of job purpose, the title of the job and its grading.
* Working alongside the rest of the fostering service, participating in practice support group supervision to share skills, knowledge and expertise.
Requirements as a Social Worker include:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.