Senior Practitioner - Children's Safeguarding - Birmingham - £32.34 per hour
We currently have a job opportunity for an experienced Senior Practitioner to join the Safeguarding team in Birmingham.
The ideal Senior Practitioner will have extensive experience in Safeguarding and be able to make effective decisions concerning the futures of children and young people.
Benefits as a Safeguarding Senior Practitioner include:
* Excellent rate of pay
* Regular supervision
* Friendly team culture
* Access to additional support services
* Potential for long term placements
* Stable management
* Home Working
Duties as a Safeguarding Senior Practitioner include:
* Displaying highly developed specialist knowledge of Social Work practice.
* Managing a complex and varied caseload.
* Taking part in court proceedings
* Consistent monitoring and reviewing of cases
* Working with other agencies and Social Work Professionals to create the best possible outcomes for children and young people involved in cases
* Being able to provide guidance to others in the team when necessary
* Liaising with other professionals.
* Present clear knowledge of current legislation.
* Working with Public Law Outline (PLO)
* Chairing child protection conferences and meetings.
Requirements as a Safeguarding Senior Practitioner include:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.