Social Worker - Children's Safeguarding - Derbyshire - £32 per hour
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Social Worker to work in a Children's Safeguarding role within the busy Children and Families team in Derbyshire.
The successful Social Worker will ideally have experience working in either Children's Safeguarding, Children in Need and / or Child Protection.
Benefits as a Children's Safeguarding Social Worker include:
* Excellent rate of pay
* Regular supervision
* Friendly team culture
* Access to additional support services
* Potential for long term placements
* Stable management
* Home Working
Duties as a Children's Safeguarding Social Worker include:
* Establishing and implementing action plans based on the assessed needs of the children, young people and their families, in conjunction with their family and other agencies.
* Carrying out regular reviews of individual plans, record outcomes and formulate plans based on those reviews.
* Providing detailed reports for statutory reviews, child protection conferences, panels and courts as required.
* Working with children on the child protection register, looked after children and children in need.
* Attending court.
* Child protection meetings and case conferences.
* To develop and implement plans to meet the assessed needs of children and their families/carers and to undertake the role of key worker.
* To maintain a personal awareness of legislation, national and regional developments and key drives that shape and influence contemporary social work practice.
* To be able to recognise safeguarding vulnerable children situations and report through agreed processes to enable appropriate action to be taken.
* Undertaking child protection investigations, court work and complex cases.
Requirements as a Safeguarding Social Worker include:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.