Social Work Team Manager - Early Help, Safeguarding Hub & Assessment - Hull - £43 per hour
An experienced Children's Team Manager (Social Work qualified) is required to manage an Early Help, Safeguarding Hub & Assessment Team in Hull.
As a Social Work Team Manager, you will ensure high quality social work practice which achieves the best possible outcomes (and progress) for children and young people in need of social work support, assessment and intervention.
The benefits of this Social Work Team Manager role:
* Excellent pay rate
* Supportive and experienced team and management
* Relevant training and development
Duties as a Social Work Team Manager:
* Team Managers are responsible for the performance and practice of the team.
* Teams Managers will prioritise the quality of practice balanced alongside a focus on a set of agreed performance measures, based on statutory and inspection requirements.
* Team Managers will drive key service and directorate wide priorities and ensure that the team is fully informed and engaged within its wider context - a directorate, a council and a wider partnership.
* The Team Manger will lead and drive key aspects of partnership working.
* The role will work in partnership with colleagues, parents and carers to ensure that child centred, purposeful systemic practice is the standard for all social work and related practice.
* Team Managers will routinely seek feedback from children, young people and families through Quality Assurance work, learning from complaints and compliments received.
* Team Managers will set a tone which listens and values user feedback, whilst ensuring that feedback is shared and escalated when appropriate, in order to influence service design and improvement.
* Team Managers will be responsible for the allocation of work to team members and the transfer of work between other parts of the social care system.
* Team Managers will have a sound knowledge and oversight of the team caseload at any point, whilst promoting a set of system wide priorities and standards around work flow and a transfer process.
Requirements as Social Work Team Manager include:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.