Social Worker - Duty and Assessment - Salford - up to £34.99 per hour
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Social Worker to join the Assessment Team for Salford Council.
The ideal candidate will have considerable experience in the field and be expected to undertake complex cases.
Benefits as a Duty and Assessment Social Worker include:
* Effective induction with four dimensions
* Excellent rate of pay
* Reflective Supervision and Relationship-based therapeutic group supervision
* Long term contracts available
* Clearly defined Practice Standards and Managers Standards
* Effective and supportive management
* The right technology to undertake your role
* Efficient 'work-life balance' is encouraged
Duties as a Duty and Assessment Social Worker include:
* Giving evidence in court in relation to care proceedings.
* Undertaking complex cases including assessment and management of risks.
* Recognised by peers as a source of reliable knowledge and expertise demonstrating critical knowledge of the range of theories and models for Social Work intervention.
* Oversee the teaching and assessment of Social Work students carrying out practice learning placements as required.
* Engaging children/young people through a variety of direct work methods
* Managing a varied and complex case loads whilst working as part of an effective team.
* Understanding children's safeguarding processes.
* Writing concise, fit for purpose reports/court statements.
Requirements as a Duty and Assessment Social Worker include:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.