Social Worker - Children with Disabilities - Rochdale - £27 per hour
An experienced Social Worker is required to join a Children with Disabilities Team based in Rochdale.
You will have the opportunity to put your previous experience to good use while you manage a diverse caseload. In return, you will be surrounded by a strong supportive network of experienced social workers and managers. As a worker you will be provided you with a comprehensive induction, training, help and advice to enable you to reach your full potential.
The Children with Disabilities Team manages cases where disability is the overriding factor to consider with regards to outcomes and impact for the child.
A few of the children that are held by our team are cared for children, both on full care orders and section 20 agreements. These children are managed under care planning and fostering regulations with oversight of an independent reviewing officer. The team is made up of a manager, an advanced practitioner, six social workers and two social care workers.
Benefits of this Social Worker role include:
* Effective induction with four dimensions
* Excellent rate of pay
* Reflective supervision and relationship-based therapeutic group supervision
* Long term contracts available
* Clearly defined practice standards and managers standards
* Effective and supportive management
* The right technology to undertake your role including up to date mobile working solutions
* Bespoke social worker emotional well-being and resilience training and support
* Efficient 'work-life balance' is encouraged
Responsibilities of this Social Worker role include:
* Working with children with disabilities
* Assess and offer appropriate short break services to children who have a diagnosed disability and/or complex health needs and their families
* Mobilising and co-ordinating resources to meet the clients' needs
* Working on a duty rota
* Conducting reviews
Essential requirements of this Social Worker role include:
* Social Work England Registered
* Degree or equivalent in Social Work
* Eligible to work in the UK
* A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice Weekly Pay Roll
* Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with "My Liquid Rewards"
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us
* Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.
For further information please email email@example.com