Social Worker - Looked After Children - Rochdale - £30 per hour
We are currently looking for a Social Worker to join a Looked After Children Team based in Rochdale.
The successful candidate will join an experienced, proactive and supportive team and will assist in its approach to providing a social work service to children and young people who are cared for by the authority.
Benefits of this Social Worker role include:
* Supportive team
* Competitive rates
* Opportunities for long term advancement
* Flexible working
Responsibilities of this Social Worker role include:
* To ensure that the council's duties under the relevant legislation are discharged in accordance with council policy in relation to individual service users, parents and carers
* To assess the needs of children/young people and their families, including the identification of those at risk or in need of protection, and to provide services as appropriate
* To determine the most suitable intervention, having due regard to the resources available and to plan, implement and evaluate action taken
* To engage effectively with children, young people, their parents and carers, in the delivery of services
* To ensure that high standards of customer care are constantly applied across all aspects of service provision; keeping children at the centre of everything they do
* To ensure that the legal/policy/practice requirements, particular to the specialist area in which the post holder operates are fully complied with
* To liaise and negotiate effectively with other sections of the Service and other colleagues in other statutory and voluntary agencies in pursuit of effective service provision
* To carry and manage a caseload as directed, in accordance with agreed policies and criteria
Essential requirements of this Social Worker role include:
* Social Work England registered
* Degree or equivalent in Social Work
* Eligible to work in the UK
* A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice Weekly Pay Roll
* Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with "My Liquid Rewards"
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us
* Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org