Social Worker - Child Protection and Assessment - Cumbria - £40 per hour
We are currently looking for a Social Worker to join a Child Protection and Assessment Team based in Cumbria.
The successful candidate will join a supportive team and have the opportunity to work flexibly.
Benefits of this Social Worker role include:
* Supportive team
* Competitive rates
* Opportunities for long term advancement
* Flexible working
* Condensed working week negotiable
Responsibilities of this Social Worker role include:
* Develop effective working partnerships with those within their families, carers and significant others in the light of the child/young person
* Liaise and work with other professionals and agencies to achieve improved outcomes for children young people, and their families
* Maintain performance and develop practice and experience in line with personal targets as agreed with line manager through supervision
* Work to the agreed quality standard for the service
* Implement, monitor and review plans within multi-agency meetings relating to the assessed complex needs of children, young people and their families/courts in all cases
Essential requirements of this Social Worker role include:
* Social Work England registered
* Degree or equivalent in Social Work
* Eligible to work in the UK
* A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice Weekly Pay Roll
* Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with "My Liquid Rewards"
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us
* Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org