Social Worker - Children's Assessment Team - Wirral - £32 per hour
We are currently looking for a Social Worker to join a Children's Assessment Team based in the Wirral.
The successful candidate will ensure that children, young people and their families are actively involved in timely assessments and plans that are person centred and focused on individual outcomes.
You will work collaboratively with other professionals and partners to achieve positive, integrated and joint working through initiatives that require a multi-agency approach.
Benefits of this Social Worker role include:
* Supportive team
* Competitive rates
* Opportunities for long term advancement
* Flexible working
* Condensed working week negotiable
Responsibilities of this Social Worker role include:
* Ensure through the provision of services that children are safe and achieving good outcomes
* Provide professional information, assessment and support to enable children, young people and their families to access, a range of services designed to minimise risks and improve their quality of life
* Liaise with internal and external partners in order to gather information relevant to assessment and reviewing of care planning activities
* Accurately record and critically analyse information, following organisational policies and meeting organisational responsibilities for safeguarding
* Undertake statutory duties relating to safeguarding concerns
* Work across organisational boundaries and contribute to the work of established and developing multi agency teams, in order to deliver seamless service responses to children, young people and their families with multiple needs
* Maintain and update case notes and other records, prepare statements or reports, attend and give evidence in court in care proceedings, private law cases and adoption proceedings as appropriate
Essential requirements of this Social Worker role include:
* Social Work England registered
* Degree or equivalent in Social Work
* Eligible to work in the UK
* A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice Weekly Pay Roll
* Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with "My Liquid Rewards"
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us
* Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
For more information please email email@example.com