Social Worker - Child Protection - Manchester - £30 per hour
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Social Worker to join a Child Protection Team based in Manchester.
The successful candidate will work with children subject to child in need, subject to child protection planning, those in the court arena and those who are in the pre proceedings process.
You will prioritise work, understand and implement a performance and quality framework and work well within your team in terms of operating a court and locality duty rota and participate in reflective and group supervision.
Benefits of this Social Worker role include:
* Supportive team
* Competitive rates
* Opportunities for long term advancement
* Flexible working
Responsibilities of this Social Worker role include:
* Develop and manage a relationship to support service users and their families in line with statutory obligations through complex decision making to allow service users to access improved future opportunities
* In conjunction with partner agencies and stakeholders, effectively assess and plan service users individual needs to ensure positive outcomes for Manchester residents
* Develop positive and effective solutions in all aspects of service delivery and engagement, focusing on the quality of outcomes for service users
* Collaborate with internal and external colleagues and stakeholders to actively contribute to the development and delivery of the service within the council and partner organisations
* Engage with stakeholders in the private and public sectors and across local communities to encourage a collaborative and transparent approach that promotes service users needs across a range of existing and new initiatives
* Efficiently maintain accurate and appropriate records in accordance with statutory targets
Essential requirements of this Social Worker role include:
* Social Work England registered
* Degree or equivalent in Social Work
* Eligible to work in the UK
* A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice Weekly Pay Roll
* Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with "My Liquid Rewards"
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us
* Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
For more information please email email@example.com