Social Worker - Leaving Care Team - Tameside - £30 per hour
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Social Worker to join a Leaving Care Team based in Tameside.
The successful candidate will have extensive knowledge of care and pathway planning and be experienced in supporting cared for children to make the transition to adult life.
Benefits of this Social Worker role include:
* Supportive team
* Competitive rates
* Opportunities for long term advancement
* Flexible working
* Career progression
Responsibilities of this Social Worker role include:
* Working with looked after children moving into independence, completing pathway assessments and plans and supporting young people with practical skills, access to training and education
* Completing pathway plans
* Promoting independent living skills for people aged between 16 - 21 years leaving care, which involves achieving appropriate accommodation, training, education and employment
* Managing a high caseload
* Supporting all looked after children and young people to meet their full educational potential and to promote their health including their mental health
* Safeguard and promote the child's wellbeing
Essential requirements of this Social Worker role include:
* Social Work England registered
* Degree or equivalent in Social Work
* Eligible to work in the UK
* A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice Weekly Pay Roll
* Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with "My Liquid Rewards"
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us
* Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org