Social Worker - Child Protection and Assessment - Tameside - £35 per hour
We are currently recruiting for a highly qualified Social Worker to join a Child Protection and Assessment Team based in Tameside.
The successful candidate must be able to manage their own diary and meet deadlines.
Benefits of this Social Worker role include:
* Supportive team
* Competitive rates
* Opportunities for long term advancement
* Flexible working
Responsibilities of this Social Worker role include:
* Completing Duty Visits
* Attending strategy meetings
* Attending ICPC/ RCPC
* Chairing core groups/ CIN meetings
* Facilitating care planning meetings
* Writing court reports/ parenting assessments
Essential requirements of this Social Worker role include:
* Social Work England registered
* Degree or equivalent in Social Work
* Eligible to work in the UK
* A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice Weekly Pay Roll
* Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with "My Liquid Rewards"
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us
* Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org