Social Worker - Children with Disabilities - Knowsley - £31 per hour
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Social Worker to join a Children with Disabilities Team based in Knowsley.
The successful candidate will join a supportive team and have the opportunity to work flexibly.
Benefits of this Social Worker role include:
* Supportive team
* Competitive rates
* Opportunities for long term advancement
* Flexible working
* Condensed working hours
Responsibilities of this Social Worker role include:
* To work with families who have complex problems and where statutory intervention is required under the guidance of line management
* To work in a strengths-based way using relational practice with children and families to promote a high challenge/high support environment and create a culture that delivers the best outcomes for children and young people
* To ensure children and their families receive the right level of support at the right time
* To provide an efficient and effective social work service to children in need of support and their families
* To work as part of a multi-agency team with children, young people and their families and providing support so that vulnerable children can remain within their families wherever possible
* To ensure that the diverse needs of children, young people and their families are identified, met and regularly reviewed and plans updated to reflect any subsequent changes
Essential requirements of this Social Worker role include:
* Social Work England registered
* Degree or equivalent in Social Work
* Eligible to work in the UK
* A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice Weekly Pay Roll
* Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with "My Liquid Rewards"
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us
* Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org