Social Worker - Children with Disabilities - Buckinghamshire - Up to £44,000 per annum + Benefits
An experienced and dedicated Social Worker or Senior Social Worker is required to join a Children with Disabilities Team in Buckinghamshire. This is a great opportunity to develop your skills, starting with a great salary and benefits in a local authority that is dedicated to your progression and bettering the lives and families in Buckinghamshire.
For this role, you must have previous experience of working with children with disabilities.
Benefits of this Social Worker role:
* Excellent starting salary
* £2,000 Retention bonus
* £2,125 Welcome bonus after a years' service
* Flexible working arrangements
* Training and development opportunities
* Government Pension and Statutory Sick Pay
* Stable Teams with Supportive Management
Essential requirements of this Social Worker role include:
* Social Work England registered
* Degree or equivalent in Social Work
* Extensive experience of working with children with disabilities
* Ability to demonstrate commitment in previous roles
* Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice Weekly Pay Roll
* Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with "My Liquid Rewards"
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us
* Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
For more information please email email@example.com