Social Worker - Complex Needs - Sefton - £29.57 per hour
An experienced Social Worker is required to join a Children's Complex Needs Team in Sefton. This is an excellent opportunity to put your previous experience to good use while you undertake complex cases including assessment and management of risks.
In return, you will be surrounded by a strong supportive network of experienced social workers and managers. As a Social Worker within your team, you will be provided you with a comprehensive induction, training, help and advice to enable you to reach your full potential.
You will also be expected to oversee the teaching and assessment of social work students carrying out practice learning placements as required. Required to give evidence in court in relation to care proceedings .
Benefits of this Social Worker:
* Effective induction with four dimensions
* Excellent rate of pay
* Reflective Supervision and Relationship-based therapeutic group supervision
* Long term contracts available
* Clearly defined Practice Standards and Managers Standards
* Effective and supportive management
* The right technology to undertake your role including up to date mobile working solutions
* Efficient 'work-life balance' is encouraged
Duties as a Social Worker:
* to work in a strengths-based way using relational practice with children and families to promote a high challenge/high support environment and create a culture that delivers the best outcomes for children and young people.
* To provide an efficient and effective social work service to children in need of support and their families. Working as part of a multi-agency team with children, young people and their families and providing support so that vulnerable children can remain within their families wherever possible.
* To ensure children and their families receive the right level of support at the right time.
* To work with families who have complex problems and where statutory intervention is required under the guidance of line management.
Requirements of this Social Worker role include:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.