Social Worker - Children's Central Neighbourhood Team - Trafford - £30 per hour
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced Social Worker to join the Children's Central Neighbourhood Team for Trafford Council.
The successful Social Worker will have the opportunity to put your previous experience to good use whilst being surrounded by a strong supportive network of experienced social workers and managers. As a worker you will be provided with a comprehensive induction, training, help and advice to enable you to reach your full potential.
Benefits as a Children's Central Neighbourhood Social Worker include:
* Effective induction
* Excellent rate of pay
* Reflective Supervision
* Long term contracts available
* Clearly defined Practice Standards and Managers Standards
* Effective and supportive management
* The right technology to undertake your role
* Efficient 'work-life balance' is encouraged
* Flexible/Remote Working
Duties as a Children's Central Neighbourhood Social Worker include:
* Working as part of a multi-agency team and providing support so that vulnerable children can remain within their families wherever possible.
* Ability to adopt an innovative approach to supporting children's social care and ensure continuity of care to vulnerable service users.
* Undertaking child and family assessments and the ability to work with children and young people in care as a practitioner.
* You will have a thorough understanding of key legislation, regulations, guidance and frameworks as well as experience of multi-agency working in relation to meeting children, young people and family needs paying full regard to information sharing protocols and best practice.
* Undertaking detailed holistic assessment of children, young people and their families.
* Writing clear and concise reports to maintain case records and to fulfil administrative requirements.
* Able to work in an unpredictable environment and confidently assess risk and children's needs as well as be able to prioritise, meet deadlines and problem solve on a daily basis.
* Manage a complex and varied caseload.
Essential requirements as a Children's Central Neighbourhood Social Worker:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree Level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.