Senior Social Worker- Children in Need Team - Wandsworth - up to £42,710 per annum
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for a Senior Social Worker to join the Children in Need Team in Wandsworth.
The successful Senior Social Worker will have 'can do' attitude and will be prepared to be accountable for achieving the best possible outcomes.
Benefits as a Children in Need Senior Social Worker include:
* £3,000 retention bonuses
* £2,000 Welcome Payment
* Performance Related Salary Progression scheme
* 31 days annual leave
* Pension Scheme
* Childcare vouchers,
* New technology scheme
* Interest-free loans on annual travel cards
* Discounts at many leisure activities, restaurants, shops and other establishments.
* A wide range of developmental opportunities are also offered.
Duties as a Children in Need Senior Social Worker include:
* Responsibility for delivering a high-quality and responsive Social Work service for vulnerable children.
* Act as the lead professional in statutory cases - including Child Protection, care proceedings, and Looked After Children - while undertaking the full range of social work tasks with children in need and their families.
* Working collaboratively with allied health and social care practitioners, bringing together and coordinating the team around the child to ensure a multi-disciplinary approach to safeguarding, as well as Assessment, Planning, Implementation and Review (APIR).
* Applied knowledge of relevant legislation and guidance.
* A good communicator, confident in APIR and understand the needs of children and young people.
Requirements as a Children in Need Team Manager:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree Level or equivalent in Social Work
For more information please contact email@example.com