Social Worker - Practice educator - Liverpool - £26.55 per hour
Our client in Liverpool and are looking for an experienced Social Worker to take on a Practice Educator role, supporting ASYE students via the programme. The successful Social Worker will deliver training sessions and reflective supervision sessions as part of this role.
Benefits of this Social Worker:
* Effective induction with four dimensions
* Excellent rate of pay
* Reflective Supervision and Relationship-based therapeutic group supervision
* Long term contracts available
* Clearly defined Practice Standards and Managers Standards
* Effective and supportive management
* The right technology to undertake your role including up to date mobile working solutions
* Efficient 'work-life balance' is encouraged
Duties as a Social Worker:
* The primary purpose of the role is to support workforce development from a practice perspective across Children & Young People Services.
* You will be directly responsible for Delivery and development of a robust ASYE programme to support the development of all social workers through the ASYE (Assessed and Supported Year in Employment) programme.
Essential requirements of this Social Worker role:
* Social Work England Registered
* Eligible to work in the UK
* A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.