Social Worker - Child Protection - Peterborough - up to £32 per hour
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Social Worker to join the Child Protection Team in Peterborough.
The successful Social Worker must be flexible and able to work under pressure. Due to the nature of this role successful Social Workers must ideally have previous post qualified Child Protection experience.
Benefits as a Child Protection Social Worker include:
* Accommodation allowance
* Competitive pay rate
* Long contracts for good performance
* Supportive team and management
* Progression opportunities
* Flexible working available
Duties as a Child Protection Social Worker include:
* Working directly with children.
* A part of care proceedings.
* Attending court & writing court reports.
* Working with Public Law Outline (PLO).
* Completing section 47's.
* Child protection meetings.
* Case conferences.
* Chairing core group meetings.
* Completing LAC & child protection visits.
Requirements as a Child Protection Social Worker include:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree Level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.