Social Worker - Child Protection - Luton - up to £32 per hour
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Social Worker to join the Child Protection Team based in Luton.
The successful candidate will deliver professional Social Work services to children, young people and families to meet legislative requirements and adhere to the Social Work England code of practice for Social Workers.
Benefits as a Child Protection Social Worker include:
* Competitive pay rate
* Long contracts for good performance
* Supportive team and management
* Progression opportunities
* Flexible working available
Duties as a Child Protection Social Worker include:
* Establishing and implementing action plans based on the assessed needs of the children, young people, and their families, in conjunction with their family and other agencies.
* Working with children on the child protection register, looked after children and children in need.
* Carrying out regular reviews of individual plans, record outcomes and formulate plans based on those reviews.
* Providing detailed reports for statutory reviews, child protection conferences, panels and courts as required.
* Attending court.
* Child protection meetings and case conferences.
* Working with Public Law Outline (PLO).
* Completing section 47's.
* Attending Child Protection meetings and case conferences.
Requirements as a Child Protection Social Worker include:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree Level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.