Social Worker - Family Support - Milton Keynes - up to £32 per hour
Liquid Personnel currently have an opportunity for an experienced Social Worker to join the Family Support Team based in Milton Keynes.
The successful Social Worker will be able to put their previous experience and skills towards planning, reviewing and providing support to a child with complex family or social care needs, taking full account of appropriate legal frameworks, policy and guidance.
Benefits as a Family Support Social Worker include:
* Competitive pay rate
* Flexible working available
* Supportive team and management
* Long contracts for good performance
* Progression opportunities
Duties as a Family Support Social Worker include:
* Carrying out assessments
* Undertaking court work and attending court when needed.
* Liaising with other professionals externally and internally.
* Using knowledge of relevant legislation throughout the job role.
* Working with children on the child protection register, looked after children and children in need.
* Working with Public Law Outline (PLO).
* Chairing child protection conferences and attending Child Protection meetings.
* Case conferences
Requirements as a Family Support Social Worker include:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree Level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.