Social Worker - SGO/Early Help - Liverpool - £27 per hour
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Social Worker to join Liverpool councils Early Help Team as an SGO.
You will be surrounded by a strong supportive network of experienced social workers and managers. If successful, you will be provided you with a comprehensive induction, training, help and advice to enable you to reach your full potential.
Benefits as an Early Help Social Worker include:
* Effective induction with four dimensions
* Excellent rate of pay
* Long term contracts available
* Clearly defined Practice Standards and Managers Standards
* Effective and supportive management
* The right technology to undertake your role
* Efficient 'work-life balance' is encouraged
Duties as an Early Help Social Worker include:
* Completion of Early Help assessments and direct work with children.
* Co-ordinating TAF meetings to ensure there are clear plans in place to improve the outcomes for children and young people.
* Experience of working within duty and assessment, court and child protection.
* To lead on the provision of high-quality bespoke interventions for high and medium risk victims of domestic violence, using the Early Help Assessment tool in conjunction with the DASH risk assessment to determine need.
* To support and develop all staff teams within the Early Help Service to be enable the delivery of domestic violence interventions for standard risk cases as part of the Early Help outcomes framework.
* Providing advice and guidance to the Early Help Hub Workers and work in partnership to ensure high quality Early Help is provided to Liverpool families
* Consulting on whether threshold has been met, and what targeted Early Help support would be beneficial
Requirements as an Early Help Social Worker include:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.