Social Worker - Children's Safeguarding Team - Redcar and Cleveland - £40 per hour
We are currently looking for a Social Worker to join the Children's Safeguarding Team in Redcar and Cleveland. This role provides an opportunity to be part of the delivery of a high-quality service, improving the lives of children, young people and their families in Redcar and Cleveland.
As a Social Worker, you will be responsible for providing a direct Social Work safeguarding and support service within our Children and Families Teams. With a focus on restorative Social Work practice, the service provide Social Workers with excellent management support and supervision to encourage best practice and innovation to flourish.
Benefits of this Social Work role:
* Flexible working
* Highest pay rate in the north east
* Long term contracts
Duties of this Social Work role:
* To undertake appropriate levels of assessments of need in line with national guidance, SWE codes of practice alongside departmental policies/procedures.
* To develop and implement plans to meet the assessed needs of children and their families/carers and to undertake the role of key worker.
* To work in partnership with service users and carers in the assessment, planning and review of services.
* To work in partnership with other departments within the local authority, other statutory, voluntary and independent agencies.
* To ensure that professional standards and practice are maintained and that responsibility for practice and decision making is undertaken commensurate with the level of experience, knowledge and grade.
* To be able to recognise safeguarding vulnerable people situations and report through agreed processes to enable appropriate action to be taken.
* Undertaking child protection investigations, court work and complex cases.
Essential requirements of this Social Worker role:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK drivers' licence
* Post-qualified experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus scheme