Forensic Social Worker - Forensic Service Team - Enfield - £29.28 per hour
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Forensic Social Worker to join the Forensic Service Team in Enfield.
In this role as a Forensic Social Worker you will work intensely with service users in crisis undertaking assessments in the community and developing plans of care as part of a strong multi-disciplinary team.
Benefits as a Forensic Social Worker include:
* Flexible working available
* Long term contract
* Supportive team and management
* Progression opportunities
Duties as a Forensic Social Worker include:
* Working with approximately patients to assess risk and social care needs and identifying appropriate discharge pathways.
* Responding to Safeguarding concerns.
* Applying legislation and guidance in practice e.g. MHA, MCA (assessments of capacity), Care Act, Criminal Justice Act, Children Act, Equality Act.
* Working with families, victims and family victims, making referrals to MAPPA, MARAC
* Completing various social work reports e.g. MHT & MHAM (presenting report to the MHT & MHAM hearings), CPA reports, social circumstances admission reports etc.
* Holding in balance public protection with risk assessment and the least restrictive option.
* Working alongside a community social worker from the patient's Responsible Borough to complete, Care Act Assessments, housing and funding panel applications.
Requirements as a Forensic Social Worker include:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.