Social Worker - Adults Community - Cheshire East - £30 per hour
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced Social Worker to join the Adults Community Team in Cheshire East.
The aim of this role as a Social Worker is to provide professional support and undertake assessments of adult members of the community in accordance with professional practice and organisational policy and procedures.
Benefits as an Adult Community Social Worker include:
* High pay rate
* Generic caseload
* Remote working with equipment provided
* Covering areas such as Wilmslow and Macclesfield
* PPE provided if a face to face assessment is necessary
Duties as an Adult Community Social Worker include:
* Ensure high levels of care and support are implemented effectively by the team, focusing on rehabilitation, promoting independence and ensuring the individuals' safety and wellbeing.
* Ability to carry and prioritise a workload in accordance with the requirements.
* Respond to daily changes in demand and make decisions on service provision that will impact on staff and service users.
* Work in a way that is flexible and able to adapt to the changes and competing demands of the service.
* Provide emotional and practical support to service users, carers and their families in accordance with good professional social work practice and the organisation's policies and principles.
* Maintain up to date records of work undertaken and produce statistics in accordance with the organisation's requirements.
* Act as a front-line point of contact for the service, communicating with service users, carers, relatives and other professionals.
* Attend case reviews, discussions and conferences.
* Produce written reports when required by your line manager or other agencies.
Requirements as an Adult Community Social Worker include:
* Social Work England registration
* Post-qualified experience
* Eligibility to work in the UK
* A full UK licence
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.