Social Worker - Children with Disabilities - St Helens - £35,745 per annum + an additional £2,000 recruitment and retention allowance
Liquid Personnel have recently partnered with St Helens Council, to provide an experienced Social Worker for their Children with Disabilities Team. This is a unique opportunity as they seldom recruit for this service.
Benefits of this Social Worker role:
* Recruitment and Retention allowance of up to £2,000
* Free parking
* Generous annual leave
* Huge investments in Child's Services
* A strong, permanent senior management structure
* Low average caseloads for Social Workers
* No hot desks
* A strong, resilient Council, that respects and values the individuality and diversity that every employee brings to the Council
* A positive, open and working environment
* Attractive salary and relocation package
* Excellent pension scheme
* Essential car user allowance is available
Duties as a Social Worker:
* To manage a protected caseload within a framework of supervision under the direction of the Team Manager, including the referral, assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of appropriate action to ensure that resources are utilised effectively to safeguard and promote the welfare of children, families and carers.
* To demonstrate competence as outlined in the Knowledge and Skills Statement for Children and Family Practitioners.
* To promote the welfare and safeguarding of children, young people and their families in St Helens.
* To carry out timely assessments on children, young people and families in accordance with the Framework of Assessment and Working Together guidance.
Essential requirements of this Social Worker role:
* Social Work qualified with post qualified experience
* Social Work England registration
* The legal right to work in the UK
For more information please email email@example.com