Social Worker - Duty and Assessment Team - Lancashire/ Fylde and Wyre - up to £37 per hour
We are currently looking for an experienced Social Worker to join a fantastic Children's Duty and Assessment Team in Lancashire/ Fylde and Wyre. Due to the nature of this role, the successful Social Worker must have extensive post qualified experience in a similar role.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a team with long-term contracts available.
Benefits of this Social Worker role:
* Excellent rate of pay
* CV enhancement
* Regular supervision
* Long term contracts available
Duties as a Social Worker:
* Giving evidence in court in relation to care proceedings.
* Undertaking complex cases including assessment and management of risks.
* Recognised by peers as a source of reliable knowledge and expertise demonstrating critical knowledge of the range of theories and models for Social Work intervention.
* Oversee the teaching and assessment of Social Work students carrying out practice learning placements as required.
* Engaging children/young people through a variety of direct work methods
* Managing a varied and complex caseloads whilst working as part of an effective team.
* Understanding children's safeguarding processes.
* Writing concise, fit for purpose reports/court statements
Essential requirements of this Social Worker role:
* Social Work England registered
* Social Work qualified and post qualified experience
* Eligible to work in the UK
* A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.