Social Worker - Children's Hub - Hartlepool - £27 per hour
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced Social Worker to join the Children's Hub team in Hartlepool.
The successful Social Worker will be based in the Prevention, Safeguarding and Specialist Service division, therefore previous experience is essential in this sector.
Benefit's as Children's Social Worker include:
* Stable authority
* Full home working
Duties as Children's Social Worker include:
* To contribute to the provision of an effective multi-agency professional triage and assessment hub through information sharing, risk assessment and decision making.
* To carry out social work duties in accordance with the policy and procedures of the department and standards set out in law, guidance and regulations.
* To achieve the identification of vulnerable families and ensure that they get access to the right early help or specialist support.
* The consideration and clarification of information regarding children who may be in need of safeguarding or support through social care, early help or other agencies.
* The creation of accurate and timely records in the form of contacts or referrals. This will involve inputting all necessary information relating to individual children or young people and their families into the appropriate computer system in accordance with specified standards.
* To ensure a person-centred approach to those that contact the Children's Hub and to ensure where possible the views of children and young people are sought and considered.
* To feedback to the Children's Hub Team Manager any problems in relation to the effective provision of services.
* Any other duties of a related nature which might reasonably be required and allocated by the Children's Hub Team Manager.
Requirements as Children's Social Worker include:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK drivers' licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work.
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.