Social Worker - Adults Hospital Team - Monmouthshire - £30 per hour
We require an experienced Social Worker to join an Adults Hospital Team in Monmouthshire.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Social Worker to join a motivated team and develop their knowledge and skills, this team will be focused on working with older people.
Benefits as an Adults Hospital Social Worker include:
* Flexible working available
* Long term contract
* Supportive team and management
* Progression opportunities
Duties as an Adults Hospital Social Worker include:
* Ability to gather enough information about customers to be able to accurately assess their needs against eligibility criteria.
* Determine care packages/ support plans and manage large and complex caseloads to improve the wellbeing of clients.
* To ensure accurate and timely recording of all information/assessment activity onto the Social Care records database in accordance with work targets set by the Hospital Team Manager and Supervisor.
* Professionally supervise and support other colleagues.
* Support and assist the well-being of individuals and groups to assure their protection, security, and development.
* Undertake ongoing risk/needs assessment and according advice for clients.
* Ensure that the primary responsibility of safeguarding vulnerable adults is delivered in accordance with the law and local policy and guidance.
* Ensure that local knowledge about universally available services is up to date including what is available within the voluntary and community sector.
Requirements as an Adults Hospital Social Worker include:
* Social Work England registration
* Post-qualified experience
* Eligibility to work in the UK
* A full UK licence
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.