Social Worker - 14+ Looked after Children - Northumberland - £31 per hour
Experienced Social Workers are required to join the Looked after Children 14+ Team working with 14+ LAC young people and 16+ CIN young people.
The successful Social Worker will also carry out 16+ homeless C&F assessments. The team currently work from home, workers are provided with agency laptop and phones. There is a duty system in place which you will be a part of, and duty is managed from the office base at Northumbria house, Cramlington.
You will be required to be in the office as part of the duty team on your duty days. Home visits are still being carried out but meetings such as Care team meetings and LAC reviews tend to be held virtually using Microsoft Teams.
Benefits of this Social Work role:
* Monthly supervision
* £31 per hour pay rate
* Supportive team
* Home working available
Duties of this Social Work role:
* Assess and manage risk utilising an evidence-based approach
* To monitor, review and update plans effectively.
* To use social work tools, practice and research to underpin interventions
* To establish and maintain effective working relationships with individual service users, groups, families and multi-agency partners.
* To understand and apply the locally agreed thresholds for intervention, stepping cases 'up' and 'down' as appropriate to case manage and record in accordance with statutory agency requirements.
* To use ICT systems competently and effectively.
* To model and share good practice within the team
* To participate in identified projects/initiatives/training in line with practice improvement agenda.
* To be proactive, taking responsibility for individual CPD.
* To follow the standards as recommended by the social work regulator in relation to standards, performance and ethics.
* To participate in the office duty system as required
Essential requirements of this Social Worker role:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK drivers' licence
* Post-qualified experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.