Social Worker - MASH - Nottinghamshire - £35 per hour
We are looking to recruit an experienced Social Worker to join the MASH Team at Nottinghamshire.
This role will include processing all incoming referrals and decide whether the case needs to be assessed by qualified social workers or can be managed by other child care professionals. You will be working in a multi-agency team, including police, health, probation, early help and education colleagues. You will be working to strict deadlines, responding to referrals according to the assessed level of urgency.
Benefits as a MASH Social Worker:
* Non-case holding role
* Excellent rate of pay
* Home working
* Supportive team managers
* Potential for long term placements
Responsibilities as a MASH Social Worker:
* Undertaking effective screening to analyse concerns and inform appropriate decision making
* Maintaining up to date, detailed and accurate records of all cases through Liquid Logic and other recording tools Assessing the need and risk of children and their families at the earliest opportunity
* Use an asset-based approach to help keep children, young people and their families healthy, happy, safe and achieving Attending court as and when necessary
* Social Work England registered
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Full UK licence holder
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
* Post-qualified MASH experience.
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.