Social Work Team Manager - Permanence - Manchester - £34 per hour
We are currently looking for a Social Work Team Manager to join a Children's Permanence Team in Manchester. The successful candidate will be managing a social work team and will be responding to need and risk, ensuring that responses are in line with statutory requirements but also providing a quality and impactful service.
You will manage a team of social workers with the support of an Advanced practitioner within the team, providing clear oversight and guidance including supervision. You will be responsible for the management of the team, ensuring that quality services are provided to meet identified and emerging need.
Benefits as a Social Work Team Manager:
* £34 per hour pay rate
* Relevant training and development
* Supportive and experienced team
Duties as a Social Work Team Manager:
* You will manage a team of social workers with the support of an Advanced practitioner within the team, providing clear oversight and guidance including supervision
* You will be responsible for the management of the team, ensuring that quality services are provided to meet identified and emerging need
* You will ensure the delivery of a high quality and effective social work service to facilitate, empower and promote independence, strengths and assets of both individuals and local communities
* You will work in partnership with wider services and external partners to promote the Local Authority's approach of high support and high challenge to achieve the best outcomes for children and families
* You'll be a strong team player who is used to working in a person-centred way, allowing you to be efficient in time management, report writing, analysing performance and working to ensure that statutory requirements are fully met
* You will be an excellent communicator who understands the value and importance of integrated working
Essential requirements of this Social Work Team Manager role:
* Social Work England registered
* Social Work qualification with post qualified experience
* Eligible to work in the UK
* A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.