Social Worker - Family Court Advisor - CAFCASS - Manchester - £30 per hour
We are currently looking for a Family Court Advisor (Social Worker qualified) to join Children and Families Service in Manchester. The successful Family Court Advisor must have previous experience of Section 7s.
As a Family Court Adviser you will be working directly with vulnerable children and families, to advise the family courts on the best course of action for the child or young person.
Benefits as a Social Worker - Family Court Advisor:
* Long term contracts available
* OFSTED 'Outstanding'
* CV enhancement
* Nonlocal authority role
* Very flexible working
* All social work staff receive a laptop or tablet device and a smart phone
* Staff can work from an office, court, or home.
* Excellent rate of pay
Duties as a Social Worker - Family Court Advisor:
* You will work with parents, relatives, local authorities and the courts, and demonstrate your understanding of what the child needs, wants and feels
* Working directly with vulnerable children and families, to advise the family courts on the best course of action for the child or young person
* Provide case analysis and recommendations to the court.
Essential requirements of this Social Worker - Family Court Advisor role:
* Social Work England registration
* Post qualified experience in children and families
* Eligibility to work in the UK
* Post-qualified experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.