Senior Social Worker - Childrens Duty - Staffordshire - £32.34 per hour
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced Senior Social Worker to join the Childrens Duty Team in Burton, Staffordshire.
As a Childrens Social Worker, you will have the opportunity to put your previous experience to good use while you manage a diverse caseload. In return, you will be surrounded by a strong supportive network of experienced social workers and managers.
Benefits as a Childrens Duty Senior Social Worker include:
* Home Working
* Excellent rate of pay
* Good Transport links
* Supportive team management
* Regular supervision
* Friendly team culture
* Access to additional support services
* Potential for long term placements
Duties as a Childrens Duty Senior Social Worker include:
* Assess and manage risk utilising an evidence-based approach
* Monitor, review and update plans effectively.
* Ability to use social work tools, practice and research to underpin interventions
* Establish and maintain effective working relationships with individual service users, groups, families and multi-agency partners.
* Understand and apply the locally agreed thresholds for intervention, stepping cases 'up' and 'down' as appropriate to case manage and record in accordance with statutory agency requirements.
* Ability to use ICT systems competently and effectively.
* Able to share good practice within the team.
* Participate in identified projects/initiatives/training in line with practice improvement agenda.
* Able to consistently be proactive, taking responsibility for individual CPD.
* To follow the standards as recommended by the social work regulator in relation to standards, performance and ethics.
* To participate in the office duty system as required
Requirements as a Childrens Duty Senior Social Worker include:
* Social Work England registration
* Degree or equivalent in Social Work
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.