Social Worker - Case Management - Shropshire - £29.93 per hour
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced Social Worker to join the Case Management Team in Shropshire.
This is an excellent opportunity for a skilled Social Worker to join a supportive and focused team within a scenic locality.
Benefits as a Case Management Social Worker include:
* Excellent rate of pay
* Supportive team management
* Regular supervision
* Friendly team culture
* Access to additional support services
* Potential for long term placements
Duties as a Case Management Social Worker include:
* Visit and work with families as required, assessing and re-assessing children's needs and to carry out duties under the Children Act with references to Sections 17 and 47
* Provide and contribute to Single Assessments as required
* Contribute to and to develop ways of identifying and assessing children determined to be in need within the criteria set out in the Children's Services Plan
* Provide children and families with information and advice to assist in resolving problems.
* Liaise with other agencies on behalf of service users, to co-ordinate the various resources and arrange specific types of assistance
* Carry out statutory duties as authorised by the Group Manager, Safeguarding Service and The People's Director
* Present evidence and reports to Courts as required
* Attend and prepare for Case Conferences as determined by Directorate policies
* Maintain computerised records and documentation in accordance with approved Policies and Procedures
* Work in collaboration with parents, guardians, carers and other professionals in relation to Children Looked After and to maintain records in accordance with LAC requirements
Requirements as a Case Management Social Worker include:
* Social Work England registration
* Degree or equivalent in Social Work
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.