Social Worker - Adults Community - Greenwich - £30 - £32 per hour
We are looking for an experienced Social Worker to join an Adults Community Team in Greenwich.
The aim of this role as a Social Worker is to provide professional support and undertake assessments of adult members of the community in accordance with professional practice and organisational policy and procedures.
Benefits as a Adults Community Social Worker:
* Flexible working available
* Long term contract
* Supportive team and management
* Progression opportunities
Successful Social Workers should have experience in the following:
* Manage a caseload of adults with care and support needs and carers with support needs in a hospital setting.
* Meet the expectations of the Care Act 2014 and its complimentary regulations and statutory guidance.
* Chair meetings and case conferences and multi-disciplinary meetings as required.
* Undertake the legal and statutory duties of the post as required by the Care Act, Mental Capacity Act, Mental Health Act and any other relevant legislation.
* Carry out assessments in hospital.
* Social Work England registration
* Degree or equivalent in Social Work
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.