Social Worker - Family Court Advisor - CAFCASS - Lincoln - £32 per hour
Liquid Personnel currently have an opportunity for an experienced Family Court Advisor to join the CAFCASS Team in Lincoln.
As a Family Court Advisor, you will be working directly with vulnerable children and families, to advise the family courts on the best course of action for the child or young person. At the heart of this you will provide case analysis and recommendations to the court. For this role, Court Work experience is essential.
Benefits as a CAFCASS Family Court Advisor include:
* Home Working
* Excellent rate of pay
* Good Transport links
* Supportive team management
* Regular supervision
* Friendly team culture
* Access to additional support services
* Potential for long term placements
Duties as a CAFCASS Family Court Advisor include:
* Working directly with vulnerable children and families, to advise the family courts on the best course of action for the child or young person.
* Provide case analysis and recommendations to the court.
* Advising the family courts on the best course of action for the child or young person
* Actively joining first hearing team where you will be dealing with parents that have been referred by the courts, completing safeguarding checks and telephone interviews to establish any concerns about the children involved.
* Working closely with the parents to come to a safe agreement that the court can then endorse.
* Guiding parties involved through the first stages of the court process up to the first hearing establishing things they can agree on and act in the best interests of the children at all times.
Requirements as a CAFCASS Family Court Advisor include:
* Social Work England registration
* Degree or equivalent in Social Work
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.