Social Work Project Manager - Family Safeguarding - Swindon - Up to 48,639 per annum
Working Hours: 37 hours per week
We are currently recruiting for a Social Work qualified Project Manager to join a Family Safeguarding Team based in Swindon.
Swindon has been successful in securing grant funding through the Children's Social Care Innovation Fund to implement Family Safeguarding - a model of service delivery that aims to transform outcomes for children who are experiencing the impact of domestic abuse, parental mental ill-health, parental alcohol problems, and substance misuse.
This is an opportunity to lead a multi-disciplinary project, involving a wide range of stakeholders, which has real benefits for our most disadvantaged residents.
As a Project Manager in Swindon you will have the scope to be involved in other projects across the organisation. You will work in partnership with the organisation to support the key strategic and complex projects ensuring that each project delivers the predicted benefits on time and within budget, generating exceptional value.
Benefits of this Social Work Project Manager role include:
* Flexible working
* 25 days holiday
* Free car parking at our central Swindon campus
* A career average revalued earnings (CARE) pension scheme
* Award winning leadership and development programmes
* Leisure discounts/ Legal services discounts
* Eating out, shopping and entertainment discounts
Responsibilities of this Social Work Project Manager role include:
* Supporting complex projects and programmes
* Implementing Family Safeguarding within a Local Authority
* Creating and maintaining working relationships at all levels of the organisation to drive project delivery and deliver the required organisational outcomes
* Working with project stakeholders from within or external to the organisation
* Creating innovative opportunities to deliver positive change within the team and the organisation
Essential requirements of this Social Work Project Manager role include:
* Management experience
* Degree or equivalent in Social Work
* Registered with Social Work England
* Eligible to work in the UK
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org