Social Worker - Child Protection - Croydon - £35 per hour
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced and enthusiastic Social Worker to join the Child Protection Team in Croydon.
The successful Senior Social Worker will be a key member of an integrated childcare team delivering a high-quality service to vulnerable Children in Need, Looked After Children and children who need Safeguarding.
Benefits as a Child Protection Social Worker include:
* Competitive pay rate
* Long contracts for good performance
* Supportive team and management
* Progression opportunities
* Flexible working available
Duties as a Child Protection Social Worker include:
* Promote the welfare and safeguarding of children, young people and their families.
* Carry out timely assessments on children, young people and families in accordance with the Framework for Assessment and working together guidance.
* Ensure assessments and planning for children and young people actively promote the participation and engagement of all relevant agencies, the child/young person and their family
* Prepare/formulate care plans for children and young people which take account of their views wishes in the implementation of those care plans
* Maintain case records to a high standard and produce reports in accordance with the Service guidance/policy and procedure which reflect national guidelines using the relevant information technology
* Ensure that the diverse needs of children, young people and their families are identified, met and regularly reviewed and plans updated to reflect any subsequent changes
* Participate in developmental activities as may be required, and to promote improvement of service or the use of resources.
Requirements as a Child Protection Social Worker include:
* Social Work England registered
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Full UK licence holder
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
* Post-qualified experience.
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.