Social Worker - Child Protection - Camden - £36 per hour
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced Social Worker to join the Child Protection Team in Camden,
As an experienced Social Worker, you will be working to safeguard children at risk in the Camden area, so you must have strong statutory experience of providing excellent social care in a children's team.
Benefits as a Child Protection Social Worker include:
* Competitive pay rate
* Long contracts for good performance
* Supportive team and management
* Progression opportunities
* Flexible working available
Duties as a Child Protection Social Worker include:
* Ensuring safeguarding referrals are responded to robustly and are effectively signposted.
* Demonstrating effective practice in the most complex situations.
* Assessing and managing higher levels of risk and striking a balance between support and control.
* Liaising with a wide range of professionals within multi-disciplinary teams, including more senior levels.
* Managing a more complex caseload and offer opinion, support and professional wisdom within the organisation and to others.
* Modelling best practice and setting high expectations for others.
* Taking responsibility for coaching and mentoring student social workers and supervising the work of Support Workers, where applicable.
* To participate in the management of the duty system, as required.
* Maintaining constructive relationships with service users and their families.
* Record, interpret and present social care information and issues that can impact on the risk or needs assessment of the child/young person.
Requirements as a Child Protection Social Worker include:
* Social Work England registered
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Full UK licence holder
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
* Post-qualified experience.
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.