Social Worker - Referral and Assessment - Islington- £32 per hour
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced Social Worker to join the Referral and Assessment Team in Islington.
This is an excellent opportunity for a skilled Social Worker to build upon their previous knowledge and experience whilst joining a supportive and friendly team.
Benefits as a Referral and Assessment Social Worker include:
* Competitive pay rate
* Long contracts for good performance
* Supportive team and management
* Progression opportunities
* Flexible working available
Duties as a Referral and Assessment Social Worker include:
* Working with children on the Child Protection Register, Looked after Children and Children in Need
* Child protection Care proceedings
* Attending Court
* Court Reports
* Working with Public Law Outline (PLO)
* Section 47s
* Core Assessments
* Child protection meetings
* Case conferences
* Attending LAC Reviews
Requirements as a Referral and Assessment Social Worker include:
* Social Work England registered
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Full UK licence holder
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
* Post-qualified experience.
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.