Social Worker - Adults Hospital - Wokingham - £28 per hour
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced Social Worker to join the Adults Hospital Team in Wokingham.
The successful Social Worker will be required to undertake assessments, determine support plans and be confident in managing complex caseloads to maintain and improve the wellbeing of clients.
Benefits as an Adults Social Worker include:
* Flexible working available
* Long term contract
* Supportive team and management
* Progression opportunities
Duties as an Adults Social Worker include:
* Ensuring that the primary responsibility of safeguarding vulnerable adults is delivered in accordance with the law and local policy and guidance.
* Determining care packages/ support plans and manage large and complex caseloads to improve the wellbeing of clients.
* Gathering sufficient information about customers to be able to accurately assess their needs against eligibility criteria.
* Ensuring accurate and timely recording of all information/assessment activity onto the Social Care records database in accordance with work targets set by the Hospital Team Manager and Supervisor.
* Professionally supervise and support other colleagues.
* Supporting and assisting the well-being of individuals and groups to assure their protection, security, and development.
* Undertaking ongoing risk/needs assessment and according advice for clients.
Requirements as an Adults Social Worker include:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.