SEND Case Officer - Surrey - £34 per hour
We are currently looking for an experienced SEND Case Officer, to join a fantastic team in Surrey. The successful SEND Case Officer will be responsible for development and maintenance of Education Health and Care Plans from initial application and assessment to the annual review process.
As a SEND Case Officer, you will be also be responsible for managing a case load of children and young people with SEND acting as a key point of contact, this includes engagement with families, children, young people, schools, colleges and other partners where a statutory assessment request has been made.
The benefits of this SEND Case Officer role:
* £34 per hour
* Supportive team and management
* Relevant training and development
Duties of this SEND Case Officer role:
* The SEND case worker will work with families of children with Special Needs and Disability in a highly person-centred rotational approach, and coordinate service provision across education, health and care to ensure holistic delivery plan for individual child and family
* To work collaboratively with families, schools and other key partners agencies for individual children and young people with SEND to ensure children and young people are educated and are in receipt of appropriate provision that is in line with their holistic needs
* The role holder will work closely with and facilitate engagement with educational settings and relevant practitioners to support, advise and monitor the local offer and to work with schools on individual cases as needed
* Plan production and the experience of families, carers, children, and young people should be high quality
* Caseworkers should take a reflective approach to their practice in order to drive improvement
* Role holders are part of a graduated response and continuum of need and should work with a team around the child approach
* Timeliness of planning, quality of assessments and plans and impact of annual reviews will be important measures of success
Essential requirements of this SEND Case Officer role:
* Educated to a degree level
* Previous experience in a SEND Case Officer role
* The legal right to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.