Social Worker - Adults Disability Team - Hertfordshire - £28 to £30 per hour
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Social Worker to join the Adults Disability Team in Hertfordshire.
The successful Social Worker will be joining a team that accommodates and supports adults with physical disabilities and will require the successful candidate to undertake assessments for clients, assessing the client's needs, risks and capacity and respond appropriately to support the service user.
Benefits as an Adults Disability Social Worker include:
* Supportive team and management
* Flexible working available
* Progression opportunities
* Long term contract
Duties as an Adults Disability Social Worker include:
* Carry out assessments or enquiries to plan responses with an adults or representative to safeguard them from abuse, neglect and exploitation to build effective relationships with individuals and families as appropriate.
* Assess the need for social work service including the identification of risk and the need for protection, determine the method of intervention, and decide and advise on the use of appropriate social services and/or other resources.
* Liaise and negotiate with other professionals, statutory and voluntary agencies to ensure that the best possible service is provided for clients.
* Manage and monitor an allocated workload within individual and group priorities and County policies and comply with the statutory obligations of the Group.
* Maintain appropriate records of work undertaken and carry out required administrative procedures.
* Prepare for and attend supervision sessions and staff meetings and make use of all available training and development opportunities
* Contribute to the evaluation and development of services and new ideas by sharing knowledge about theory, skills and practice with other social services staff, professional groups and interested bodies.
* Supervise students where appropriate.
Requirements as an Adults Disability Social Worker include:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.