Social Worker - Fostering - Dorset - up to £35 per hour
We are recruiting for an experienced Social Worker to join a Fostering Team in Dorset.
This role is help to support our community of foster carers to maximise resilience and availability of placements by;
Working within the Fostering Service Regulations and the Fostering National Minimum Standards to ensure full compliance. Successful Social Workers will ideally have previous experience working in a Fostering role.
Benefits of the role as a Fostering Social Worker:
* Excellent rate of pay
* Stable service with highly supportive managers
* Regular supervision
* Home Working
Responsibilities as a Fostering Social Worker:
* Undertaking home visits, subject to risk assessment and Government guidance, in order to provide supervision and high levels of support to foster carers.
* Ensure that children's needs and carers skills inform the matching process and that any gaps are addressed.
* Undertake foster carers annual reviews ensuring they are undertaken in a timely manner.
* Ensure that all allegations and standards of care issues are escalated as per the policies and procedures.
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.