Mental Health Social Worker - CMHT - South East London - £28 - £30 per hour
Our client in South East London is looking for an enthusiastic Mental Health Social Worker to join their CMHT team and work as a Care Coordinator.
Successful applicants must have experience of working with Adults with Mental health and preferably have experience of working with mood disorders. Duties in this role will include: Mental Capacity assessments, Continuing Care assessments, Care Act compliant assessments. Facilitate hospital discharges.
Benefits of the role as a Mental Health Social Worker:
* Stable team
* Long term contract
* Competitive rate of pay
* Remote working
Additional duties as an experienced Mental Health Social Worker:
* Ensuring assessments are accurate and service users are able to self-direct the assessment process and make informed decisions.
* Ensuring all commissioning is undertaken that provides users with appropriate levels of support whilst further ensuring that the user and council receive best value for money and that services that are committed appropriate reflect eligible needs and take into account available resources.
* Effective crisis intervention work.
* Using local knowledge and professional experience to make decisions that uphold autonomy whilst recognizing the social work role for safe intervention.
* Playing a role within a range of multi-agency teams to ensure co-ordinated, appropriate assessments and support that remain person-centred and enable users to maintain their independence.
* Using legislation, guidance and reflective social work practice to ensure that key concepts and theories in social work are utilized to ensure the best possible outcomes for vulnerable adults.
* SWE registered
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Full UK licence holder
* Qualified as a Social Worker
* Previous Mental Health / CMHT experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.