Social Worker - Hospital Discharge - Lewisham - £30 per hour
Liquid Personnel currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Social Worker to join the Hospital Discharge Team in Lewisham.
In this role, the successful Social Worker will be ensuring that older and younger adults receive community care and support in accordance with the Care Act 2014. You will be responsible for ensuring the safe and timely discharges from the hospital. Previous experience working with fast paced work is essential in this role.
Benefits as a Hospital Discharge Social Worker include:
* Supportive team and management
* Progression opportunities
* Flexible working available
* Long term contract
Duties as a Hospital Discharge Social Worker include:
* Undertaking assessments / reviews with clients being discharged from the hospital.
* Experience of working knowledge of the 2014 Care Act, MCA, MHA and CHC framework.
* Maintaining positive working relationships with other professionals.
* To be expected to also work in the D2A (discharge to assess).
* Assess the need for social work service including the identification of risk and the need for protection, determine the method of intervention, and decide and advise on the use of appropriate social services and/or other resources.
* Liaise and negotiate with other professionals, statutory and voluntary agencies to ensure that the best possible service is provided for clients.
* Manage and monitor an allocated workload within individual and group priorities and County policies and comply with the statutory obligations of the Group.
* Maintain appropriate records of work undertaken and carry out required administrative procedures.
* Prepare for and attend supervision sessions and staff meetings and make use of all available training and development opportunities.
Requirements as a Hospital Discharge Social Worker include:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.